Chicken Nipple Drinker Faucets Now Flat 30% OFF
Presenting our DIY Nipple Waterer for all those who are having chickens either at home or at farms. These nipple drinkers are easy to attach on pipelines, buckets, or drums to provide water to birds. One single nipple serves 4 chickens at a time.
Your bird simply beaks the spring nozzle and the water drop slides on the small dripping tray so they can drink. Moreover, the spring pin design does not allow water leakage and wastage and keeps the water clean.
How to install
Simple drill the portion where you want to put these nipples and fit the drinker faucets inside those holes using the nut provided.
- It is easy to install and can feed 4 birds at a time
- The chicken drinks the water without making it dirty
- It is made up of sturdy material and does not break with the beak hitting
- It does not allow water leakage, the water comes out only when the bird press the spring pin
- A perfect DIY solution for birds water drinking problems
- Material: ABS Plastic + stainless steel
- Color: Red
- Size: 5×3.5×3.2cm
1X DIY Chicken Nipple Drinker Faucets