The Hilarious Party Game for Fans of the Galaxy Far, Far Away
Let the Star Wars Games begin with an epic new twist that you have never experienced before. You’ll love Cards Against Star Wars because it’s the unofficial and unauthorized deck that combines the best of both worlds. This play against Galactic Empire is a party game for horrible people who want to laugh at the dark side of the Force. You and your friends will take turns completing hilarious and twisted sentences using cards with phrases from the Star Wars universe.
The game is simple: each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card. The player who asked the question picks the funniest answer, and whoever played that card gets a point. The game ends when you run out of cards or when the Death Star blows up. Star Wars Cards Against Humanity is perfect for 17+ fans who want to spice up their game night with some intergalactic humor.
- Spice your party nights up with epic Star Wars Games
- Over 252 cards with references from the Star Wars series
- Compatible with Cards Against Humanity and other similar games
- Suitable for 2 to 15 players, ages 17 and up
- Easy to learn and play
- Guaranteed to make you laugh or your money back
- Grab your fun empire, and may the Force be with you!
Cards Against Star Wars is easy to play. One player becomes the judge, who picks and reads out the black card statements. The other players have to choose the funniest white card from their hands. The judge who reads the black card decides which answer is the best (or the worst), and awards a point to the winner. The game ends when you run out of cards or when you can’t breathe from laughing so hard.
- Game Duration: 35 Minutes and Above
- Age Group: 17+
- Number of Players: 2 to 15
- Card Types: Truth (White) | Dare (Black)
- Total Number of Cards: 252 (54 Black | 198 White)
1 Box of Star Wars Cards Against Humanity